- Flexible schedule
- Competitive Pay
- Job Security
- Accelerated Vertical Growth Plan
- Leadership Opportunities
- Sales and Marketing Training
- Business Training
- Partnership Opportunities
- Travel Opportunities
- We work as a TEAM – You are never alone.
We require a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following areas:
- Athletic Training
- Sports Medicine
- Health and Exercise Science
You must fill out the necessary application and paperwork.
Before an applicant can be accepted into the program, they must complete a full background check ($35) and register their fingerprints into the state and federal database.
Each applicant will be required to sit for a characteristic, personality, and DISC assessment.
Once accepted into the program, each student will be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement before the release of any course information.
We have 2 different programs – Online Program and In-House Active Learning Program.
- The program is a minimum of 360 hours broken into:
- 120 hours of lecture, study, and course work
- Minimum of 120 hours of shadowing and hands-on application
- Minimum of 120 hours of (PAID*) apprenticeship under a Training Practitioner
- In-House Active Learning Program is a total of 12 x 30-hour weeks or 9 x 40-hour weeks depending on student participation and desire to complete.
- Online Program is a total of 16 to 20 weeks depending on students shadowing and participation.
Once you pass your CMT and CST boards, YES you will be offered a position with MuscleRx immediately.
We will have contract options available for each graduate.
MuscleRx starts entry level practitioners around $30/hour with opportunities for salary positions within 1 year, leadership opportunities after 2 years.
We have financial partners that have several different options for each individual and co-buyer.
Our Partners include:
- Carolina Trust Bank in Hickory, NC
- First Citizens Bank in Hickory, NC
- Seed Capital Group
- com / creditnav.com
Yes, this certification has a bi-annual renewal every other January.
This re-certification requires 24 hours of continuing education.
- 10 hours maximum of online
- 10 hours minimum of hands-on training
- 2 hours minimum of leadership training
- 2 hours of minimum of client assessment and protocol development
If a certification lapses, you will be given a written test that you will have to pass with at least an 80% pass rate. Along with a $50 lapse fee.
You will not be allowed to practice or advertise yourself as a Corrective Manual Practitioner.
- Practitioner Re-Certification fee: $100
- Proof of insurance will be required for renewal if practicing outside of the MuscleRx umbrella.
- Insurance can be purchased through the NACT.
- Each certified practitioner will have life-time access to the online trainings under the NACT site.
- All certified practitioners of MuscleRx will have access to online trainings at no additional charge for the lifetime of their employment.
Online Training Program- $12,997
- Have a part/full time job? Trying to get out of it quickly? Learn on your own time and schedule your shadow time and apprenticeship on the off hours with no worries of rushing through a program! You can complete this course in 6 months or less!
In-House Active Learning Program- $17,997
- Fully immerse yourself in the Corrective Therapy culture and lifestyle! Dive in and learn from the founder, Elechia Morgan, and her lead practitioners that have worked and help build this new and exciting industry! You can complete this course in 9 – 12 weeks!
Immersion Retreat Learning coupled with our In-House Active Learning Program- $24,997
- Take your education to the NEXT LEVEL! Learn in paradise, from the mountains to the sea, choose your retreat and accompany the founder and 2 of her most trusted practitioners for 7 days of non-stop learning and experiencing Corrective Manual and Stabilization Therapy. Enjoy the small and intimate teaching style while you surround yourself in beauty! Kick-off the course and get all the lecture hours behind you! This is a very intense course, hence the need for the relaxing atmosphere. Once we return, you will accelerate your shadow and apprenticeship for the next 6 weeks! This course also includes business coaching and sales training within 6 months of apprenticeship. Limit of 9 students per retreat. Food and accommodations for retreat will be covered. Travel fees are not included.
Once you have been given the manual and workbook, you have received the full intellectual property of our Corrective Manual and Stabilization Therapy, and this is considered to be full delivery of goods and services for this course.
If you do NOT pass the board certification on the first attempt, you will be graced one more testing day at no charge within 15-30 days of your previous test date.
Each test given thereafter, will require a $150 testing fee. You must complete and pass this test within 6 months of completion date of the course.
Each student has full access to ALL online videos and trainings for 1 year, once payment has been rendered.